We like cabbage, I really like it without the regular mayo dressing. This one is good!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- add 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- add 1 1/2 heads cabbage
- add 1 cup oil
- add 2 green bell peppers
- Combine cabbage, onion and peppers in plastic, glass or stainless-steel bowl. Sprinkle with sugar. Set aside.
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt, mustard and celery seeds in saucepan and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and immediately pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Do not mix. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Mix well before serving.